Upstox was operating from his head office till 2017, after that they changed their policy with branch offices, which means the company is completely technology focused and using the advantage of digital technology and broader use of internet availability. Opening a new account with Upstox is a paperless process, you need to have your Aadhar Number, PAN card, Digital Photo, Copy of Bank Statement and one canceled cheque. Aadhar number must be linked to your primary phone number for OTP verification. Complete account opening process is paperless and quick.
How To Create New Account
Opening Online trading account now a days is very easy, to join Upstox you need to provide your information and you will get call in few minutes from Upstox representative to explain you process. Depend on your choice online paperless or physical form base process team will guide to start the processing.If you need to download the App Kindly Please click and download below link
Upstox Brokerage Charges 2020
- Upstox Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): ₹150 for Equity and F&O, ₹150 for Commodity
- Upstox Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): ₹0
- Upstox Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): ₹0
- Upstox Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): ₹150 per year (paid upfront)
- Total Account Opening Fee: ₹531 (as ₹150 + ₹150 + ₹150 + ₹81 (18% GST))
Upstox App Details
Upstox Pro helps you trade and analyse the Indian stock markets in real-time. Cutting edge charting tools, and live market data make it one of the most renowned stock market trading apps in India.
Just download and experience the trading app for free. You can track and analyse stocks on-the-go. Open a demat account only when you’re ready to place your first trade!
Key Highlights –
- Universal search tool to find simple and complex stocks.
- Access to NSE cash, Futures and Options, and Currencies scrips
- Cutting-edge charting tools that are above industry standards
- Charts of multiple intervals, types and drawing styles
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts
- Trade directly from charts with the Trade From Charts (TFC) feature
- Set unlimited number of price alerts for instant updates
- Create unlimited number of customized watchlists
- Receive real-time market feeds to stay on top of your scrips
- Access predefined watch-list of Nifty 50 and other indices
Why Choose Upstox –
- Zero brokerage on delivery trading and ₹20 per transaction on Intraday and F&O trades.
- Backed by top investors including Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & GVK Davix.
- Fast and efficient trading platforms for traders and investors who value time.
- Interconnected trading softwares that enable you to trade on both mobile and web using the same account.
- Sophisticated charting softwares combined with speed and reliability.
- Now, I will show how easily one can do the side business in a small time span.
- Suppose, in a month you refer 20 people at a time. Then your referral benefit will be:
- 20 x 300 (Rs.300/refer) = 6000/-
- In addition to it, let’s have a look at the brokerage benefit. Suppose per person trade minimum 5 transaction, so,
- 5 x 40 (Per trader buy-sell brokerage Rs.20) = 200/-
- In the 200/- brokerage you get 10% or Rs.20. (20 person x 20 brokerage) = 400
- So, in a month you will get (400 x 22) = Rs. 8800