Samsung has launched the Galaxy Z Flip Foldable Smartphone in the international market. The new smartphone, which is being developed in the clamshell format, has been introduced with the Galaxy S20 Series and Galaxy Butts Plus devices.
The Galaxy Z Flip smartphone features a 6.7-inch full HD display. Plus the Dynamic AMOLED 2636×1080 has a display with pixel resolution. Samsung calls this display Infinity Flex. It is used in very thin glass. It can fold 200,000 times.
The Galaxy Z Flip smartphone is powered by a 1.1-inch Super AMOLED display with 300×112 resolution. Its cover display displays the same specifications as the Motorola Racer model. It also includes a dedicated Flex Mod. It has smartphone processors in half, with subwoofer controls.
Other specifications include the Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor, 8GB. RAM, 256 GB Memory has been provided. Dual primary cameras on Galaxy Z Flip smartphone: 12MP Wide Angle Camera, f / 1.8, 12MP Ultra wide angle camera, f / 2.2 provided. Front 10 MP Selfie camera, f / 2.4 provided.
The fingerprint sensor is provided on the side. With this, 3300 mAh. Battery and Fast Charging facility provided.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Highlights:
– 6.7 Inch FHD + 2636×1080 Pixel 21.5: 9 Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex Display
– Exterior 1.1 inch 300×112 pixel Super AMOLED display
– Octa Core Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
– Adreno 640 GPU
– 8 GB RAM, 256 GB Memory
– Isim and Nano Sim
– 12 MP Wide Angle Camera, f / 1.8, 1.4μm
– 12 MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera, f / 2.2, 1.22μm, LED Flash, HDR10 Plus, OIS
– 10 MP Selfie camera, f / 2.4
– Fingerprint sensor on the side
– Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
– 3300 mAh Battery
– 15 watt fast charging, 9 watt Q.I. Wireless Charging